The buying process could be a bit cumbersome. Get a mortgage broker….. Find an agent….. Find a real estate Lawyer….. Pick a Home Inspector…. Especially on your first time with no referrals. No need to worry. D’Juvayne will walk with you through the entire process and has an Elite Team behind him to satisfy all your needs and give you the elite edge most buyers don’t have. The following is what you’ll need to do as well as who you’ll need to do it.
– Buyer Representation Agreement
– Working with a Realtor
– Formulate Search Criteria
Who: Mortgage Broker (or other Financial Rep)
– Calculate your borrowing capacity
– Determine your downpayment
– Plan for additional costs
– Request a pre-approved mortgage loan
What: Find property that meets criteria.
– Offer Presentation
– Negotiate Price and Terms
– Meeting of the minds.
– Offer is Accepted!
– First Deposit
Who: Home Inspector
– Schedule the inspection.
– Waive conditions if approved.
– Negotiate conditions if not or back out of deal.
Who: Mortgage Broker
– Home Inspection
– Title Search
– Sign legal documents
– Pay closing costs.
Fill out the brief form below for more information or to GET STARTED!